We are growing - you have passion and want to make a difference!
You see yourself as a leading consultant driving Modelling (UML/SysML) into the market and would like to lead consulting projects especially in the area of product development, software and systems engineering. At EVOCEAN you can bring in your own ideas and be part of a team dedicated to driving improvements and excellence in product development.
- We are a small but growing experienced distributed passionate team.
- We are dedicated to improving development in product and system development projects.
- We serve a diversified set of customers in Europe, primarily in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and France, from automotive embedded systems to financial services, from start-ups to large companies.
- You can benefit from our innovative team and help us to improve and to learn.
- We share the risk and as such we all take responsibility of our financial rewards.
- Drive model driven development into product development, software and systems engineering.
- Solve customer challenges and drive continuous improvement as a mentor and coach.
- Implement and promote lean approaches into collaborative systems and product development.
- Support the teams to select and implement development and collaboration tools.
- Motivate development teams during step-by-step change projects.
- Work together with our team of consultants and trainers to drive customer success.
- Promote our image and services offerings at events, conferences and social networks.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in Software Engineering, Systems Engineeing ideally in the automotive sector.
- Fluent in UML, SysML.
- Experience with UML/SysML tools (experience with Rhapsody would be excellent, or/and high interest in learning Rhapsody)
- Strong social and coaching skills, likes to act as a motivator and enabler.
- Open-minded, innovative and systematic. Record of established lead in consulting in previous teams.
- Experience in Continuous Integration, distributed collaboration and Version/Configuration Management appreciated.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- English and German (spoken & written). French would be an additional asset appreciated.
Ideally you are based in the area of Stuttgart - Nürnberg - Münich with a willingness to travel - we also like a healthy work-life balance.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Please include your motivation and expectations - no "Job Hunters" please!
EVOCEAN Deutschland GmbH, Karlstrasse 35, D-80333 München, Philip Zollinger, Tel. +41 41 790 78 88